Get Your Arizona Approved Travel ID
The deadline to get your Travel ID has been extended to 2021. By October 2021 you must be in possession of an approved Travel ID in order to board a plane or enter a federal building.
1 Stop Title Loans provides prompt service for obtaining your Travel ID. There is no need to stand in long lines at the MVS. There is no need to make an appointment. Just visit one of our valley locations to get your new Travel ID.
Arizona Travel ID Issuance Process
Complete the application online or from motorvehicleservicesarizona.com and print the barcode at the end of the application
Gather original identification documents to bring with you to our office
- Birth Certificate or current U.S. Passport
- Social security card or W2
- Proof of residency (2 documents with current address, such as utility bill or bank statement)
Visit one of our Driver License offices with your original documents
- 5036 W Cactus Rd Ste. 4 Phoenix, AZ. 85304
- 4385 W Bell Rd. Glendale, AZ. 85308
- 940 N Alma School Rd Ste. 104 Chandler, AZ. 85224
At the office, we’ll take your photo, review your application and documents, and issue your updated license with the.
(Valid for 8 years, in most cases)
$70.00 Total fee for Travel ID or License. You’ll leave with a temporary copy valid for 30 days. Keep an eye on your mail for the permanent credential, it may take up to two weeks to deliver.